Saturday 11 February 2012

New website: New name

Well big news from Red Bird Towers! For a while now (read over a year!) I've been meaning to try to set up my own website; my own little corner of the interweb. And a few weeks ago I decided to just go for it!

And here it is....
(Click on the pic to go take a peek!)

I had to decide whether to stick with the Red Bird Jewellery branding, or make a change. And I thought now was the right time to make a break.... so the new address is www.beckypearcedesigns.co.uk. Becky Pearce Designs is the new Red Bird Jewellery.

I hope it was the right move, I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to hear what you think of the new website - good or bad, hit me with it. I'll be grateful for any constructive criticism. Currently there are only a few items on the site, but I am planning to add more each day, if I'm completely honest, I just wanted to get my new baby out there, and share the news with you all.

5 comments:

  1. It looks clean and fresh. I would check out distance selling regs though as you are obliged to have your business address on your website
    Good luck as I said it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab ! The only thing I would do is make the images bigger e.g. when you click earings you go to a page and the image size could be bigger to show off your gorgeous creations more x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bedecked you are so right.... and annoyingly I knew that and kept thinking I must add that in. So easy to forget! I'll seek out a checklist to make sure I haven't forgotten anything else! Thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Zoe, the product pics are my bugbear! I so need to figure out how I can change those! Thank you so much for the feedback. You're right - the pics are definitely the first thing I need to improve!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey gorgeous...LOVE the site and the name change, sounds perfect!

    I would also agree with the above sweetie otherwise, you've done a fab job! Can't wait to see all the goodies you add to the site :o)

    hugs

    hello gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete

src="http://www.linkwithin.com/pixel.png" alt="Related Posts with Thumbnails" style="border: 0" />